City Court

If you have received a citation and you want to make arrangements for payments, defensive driving, etc. or a "Not Guilty" pleas, you need to see the judge during Court Hours. If you want to make a plea of "No Contest" or "Guilty" and pay the citation, you can come to City Hall anytime during regular hours.

If you have a warrant, are a juvenile, or have received a code violation you may be ineligible for online payment. In any of these events, you will need to contact the court directly to process your payment.